The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

December 11, 2005

Gospel Fest

I sing.
I sing with the North Park Baptist Church Worship Team. Today we performed at Gospel Fest.
I had a great time! I really enjoyed being in front of an audience other then our congregation. Not that there is anything wrong with the NPBC congregation, it was just nice to be able to sing for new people.
As it turned out, another of Arnessa's (our director) groups was missing a few members so we joined forces with Heaven Bound. We each had a song that the other group did not know. Ten minutes before the show, in the green room, we learned those songs. I am so proud of all of us. I think we rocked those new songs.
Thank you Heaven Bound for joining us and for allowing us to join you.
Here are some pictures...
I totally stole this tie with no collar look from Rachel Green.
Here is the NPBC Worship Team and Heaven Bound in action.


Here I am singing my solo. Our director tells us that you can not look pretty, cute or fine while you are singing. She's right.

4 Comments:

At Monday, December 12, 2005 7:02:00 PM , Blogger HanktheDog said...

Great job! Solos take much courage and confidence.

 
At Monday, December 12, 2005 7:53:00 PM , Blogger drew said...

You go Daisy! I had no idea that y'all were doing Gospel Fest...great job. I've been playing quite a bit at Grace and have missed you guys. I'm sure you sounded great. Tell everyone I said hello.
-Drew

 
At Tuesday, December 13, 2005 9:56:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The thing I miss the most (besides being with friends and family) is singing with the NPBC worship team. How fun it must have been at the Gospel Fest. Daisy, I'm sure you rocked with your solo. Thanks for posting the pictures. I really miss you guys.

Charlotte

 
At Sunday, December 18, 2005 4:43:00 PM , Blogger aimee said...

Well I must say that I too miss NPBC very much! Hi Drew, Hi Charlotte!!! :)
I visited last weekend (which I'll post on my blog a little later), and had a blast singing with everybody again. Thanks for letting me join in on the fun at church! :)
aimee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home