The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

November 02, 2005

What is it about sand?

What is it about a little sand between the toes that calms the heart and mind? (I know I am not alone in this.) I was having a hard time today so I decided to spend my lunchtime at a beach not far from work. In general I am not a fan of the beach. Why is it that when times are rough a little beach time is so soothing? I walked a little, sang a little, prayed a little and just sat a little. It worked like a charm. Don't get me wrong the issues are still there, I am just feel more able to deal with them. Ah, the power of sand.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, November 03, 2005 1:46:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Girl, I completely agree! We should get together soon. What's your schedule like?

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 10:07:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

now i want a pedicure.

 
At Thursday, November 17, 2005 9:26:00 AM , Blogger aimee said...

now i want sand.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home