The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

October 16, 2005

A to Z Me ~ H

H is for Hollywood
I like Hollywood.
I am one of those nosy people the frequents gossip sight s to see what is going on in Hollywood. Why do I think I need to know what is going on with these people I don't know? Why do I care? I don't know.
I also like to go to Hollywood. It is not the glamorous place one might picture but still it is cool to stroll down Hollywood boulevard looking at the stars. (and the tourists, they are funny.)
Here are a few pictures from my last Hollywood day.
This is the Disneyland star that is found at the entrance to Disney's Soda Fountain and Studio Store.

This is the exterior of The Kodak Theater. The Kodak is home to the academy Awards. I have not been on the tour just yet. Maybe next time.

Well, I planned on adding more Hollywood pictures but Blogger seems to be having issues, so that's it.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:04:00 PM , Blogger Faythe said...

Me, too! I love Hollywood Gossip. I've also been to The Grove a lot, since my grandmother used to love going to Farmer's Market, but I've still never seen any stars when I go, even though they're supposed to shop there all the time. Grr!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home