The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

September 09, 2005

A to Z Me ~ D

D is for Disneyland
Sure, D could just be for Disney but I wanted to narrow it down a little.

Disneyland is undoubtedly my happiest place on earth.
I visit every 6 weeks or so and I never run out of things to do. I can run around and ride everything or I can just sit and people watch. No matter what I decide to do there is always a certain kind of happy that fills me while I'm there.
My all-time favorite trip was just this past July. Disneyland turned 50 on July 17th and my mom turned 60 on July 18. My mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, 2 nephews, BFF Traci, her daughter and I spent 3 days running amuck around Disneyland celebrating both birthdays. It was trip of a lifetime fantastic.

Sorry, Traci and her daughter are not pictured.

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 09, 2005 9:46:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:39:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the photo of you in the tea cup! You look great! Of course, it also reminded me of my first Disney ride with a certain someone. :) Hmm...I wouldn't mind going with you again sometime. Preferabley not in tourist season.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home