The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

September 07, 2005

The Train of Thought

My trains of thought can take very wacky paths. Here is the train of thought that raced through my head this morning that sort of brought down my whole day:

~Maybe hot Stitch guy will be at work today.
~I love that hot Stitch guy named his dog for a Disney character.
~Why didn't I tell hot Stitch guy that I named my cat for a Disney charter?
~I bet he wouldn't make fun for me for the name like that jerk Julian did. (former husband for those who don't know)
~What a jerk he was about that.
~Come to think of it, What The Heck Kind Of Name Is Knickers?!
(That is what he named the first cat we got together. She lives with him now.)
~Knickers doesn't have any significance at all!
~Knickers are short pants popular around the turn of the century. Not A Cat!
~I wonder how Knickers is doing?
~She's such a sweet cat.
~I miss her.
~I miss rubbing her chin and listening to her purrr.
~Hey! That other new chick is spending time with my Knickers!
~I wonder if Knickers likes her?
~I wonder if she treats Knickers like the little princess she is?
~I hope Knickers doesn't like her.
~ARGH! It bugs me that some one else is spending time with the Fluffy Princess Knickers

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 15, 2005 10:14:00 PM , Blogger aimee said...

Speaking of Stitch... here's one of my thoughts:
"Why is that guy (who I've been flirting with for HOW LONG?!?!) just now starting to flirt back now that I'm moving?!???".

*sigh*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home