The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

September 22, 2005

A to Z Me ~ F

F is for Friends
in two ways
I love my friends. They are so very important to me.
Lately several 'friends' have come and gone. But I am blessed with a couple of true friends that I know will always be around.
Now I will embarrass by oldest and dearest friend by putting her picture on my blog.
This is me and my BFF (that's 13 year old speak for Best Friend Forever) Traci.
We've known each other for 15 years. She knows it all and still loves me.

Photo by co-worker and photographer Angela. She can take great pictures of you too. Ask me for her info.

These are the other 'Friends'

Friends is the greatest show ever!

I think some would call me obsessed with the show. I don't think so really. Sure I can quote and Friends episode for almost any occasion but does that make me a freak? Okay maybe it does. But it's the best show ever!

For those who get it

She also made out with Takaka Ki Kek the night before he went back to Thailand.

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 23, 2005 5:05:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the pic of you and Traci!

 
At Wednesday, September 28, 2005 5:15:00 PM , Blogger HanktheDog said...

Great picture, Laura. And it's got a BEACH!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home