The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

September 02, 2005

A to Z Me ~ C

C is an easy one for me
Cat


This is my cat Berlioz. He is a wacky little fella. He's named for one of the kittens in Disney's The Aristocats. And the top half of each ear is gone. I do not know whether it is a birth defect or it was done by human hand. His brothers all have the same ears. I got him from a group called F.O.C.U.S. when he was about 8 weeks old. My mother calls him an embarrassment to cats. He fetches, he gets excited when I come home, he knows that 'Good Boy' means treat and he licks my face.


This is Marshmallow. She was born to a friends cat in 1990. For you mathematically challenged sorts that makes her 15 years old this year. She lives next door with my brother now. She's cranky. I love her.



These two moochers are Pat and Terry. They are my brothers cats. They seem to like my yard better then their own. I feed them and rub them behind the ears. My brother tells me I see them more then he does. He found a mama and her kittens in the back yard about 5 years ago. He could not tell the sex of the kittens right away but wanted to name them so they became Pat and Terry.

I had no choice but to give you a picture of Terry eating. It is the only time he stands still.


1 Comments:

At Saturday, September 03, 2005 7:33:00 AM , Blogger aimee said...

I love your cat - I have a friend who keeps a picture of her cat in her purse, like a child's photo. I think you should carry that picture!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home