The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

August 16, 2005

I've spent the last five days in Texas. "Good God Why" you ask? My oldest and dearest friend's daughter turned 1 on Saturday. The party was a smashing success. A fantastic time was had by all. But...
It is HOT there! Why? Why? Do people live there? Most of the time we spent outside was just going from one air conditioned environment to another. Once we went outside for a water gun fight but as soon as the water was gone we were back inside. Seriously, what makes a person live in that ickyness?

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 19, 2005 7:08:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aimee and I lived in TX for about a year. Seriously? I will never forget the heat. Even the poorest of the poor (that was us) had an air conditioner.

I've heard it's cheap to live there. But why torture yourself to save a buck?

 
At Wednesday, August 31, 2005 7:14:00 AM , Blogger aimee said...

I think we all know how I feel about that state. Let's give it back to Mexico.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home