The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

January 28, 2007

Catching Up

I'm back online! Wohoo! Thank you Craig.

It's been more then a week since I last posted. I'll fill you in a bit.




Last Saturday I tried Twinkie French Toast. They are so much better then the Twinkie Pancakes. They are easier and less mess to make too. All I needed was Twinkies and eggs. (The brown bits in the egg are from the Twinkies. I forgot to take this picture before I started.)






The Twinkies fried up nicely. Frying the ends proved to be a task. I just used some tongs to hold it up until it stayed on it's own. The cream got warm and delicious too.








Here's the finished product. Do you have any Twinkies lying around? I highly recommend this recipe.










I also made some new dog friends this week. My friends Janet and Wilma each got a chihuahua puppy. The darker pup is Tama. Tama is Janet's. The lighter pup, on the bottom, is Mina. Mina is Wilma's. They're so cute and so much fun.










I also finished a few dog sweaters this week. This cream and green raglan is for Willie the pug.












This tiny red number is for Mina.














This argyle beauty is for my Texas bed buddy, Junior.

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 29, 2007 12:14:00 PM , Blogger Faythe said...

Your dog sweaters are just too cute! I wish I had a dog so he/she could wear one of your sweaters.

 
At Tuesday, January 30, 2007 6:28:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute freakin' puppies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home