The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

December 27, 2006

100 Things About Me

I totally stole this from Voices In My Head.

100 Things About Me

1. I am the baby girl in my family.
2. I have 2 older brothers.
3. My mom and dad are still married.
4. I have one cat.
5. My cat's name is Berlioz.
6. All of my grandparents are deceased.
7. I am divorced.
8. I was married for three and a half years.
9. I worked at Cox Communications for four years.
10. I worked in video repair services at Cox Communications.
11. I sing in my church choir.
12. 12 is one of my favorite numbers.
13. I don't think 13 is an unlucky number.
14. My birthday is in March.
15. I got married in March.
16. My divorce became final in March.
17. I started at No Fear in March.
18. My BFF lives in Texas.
19. I am allergic to dogs.
20. I love dogs.
21. I am a Disneyland Passholder.
22. I am still friends with someone I've known since birth. (well, her birth. She's younger then me.)
23. I enjoy watching baseball.
24. I enjoy watching football.
25. I am a Boston Red Sox fan.
26. I am a New England Patriots fan.
27. My car was totalled in September.
28. I bought a 2007 Ford Escape in October.

29. My car's name is Dory.
30. Ariel is my favorite Disney princess.
31. I am pretty sure I will not get to have kids.
32. I like to drive.
33. I like to drive fast.
34. My favorite color is pink.
35. My least favorite color is yellow.
36. I am not good at video games.
37. I really want to get a Yorkshire Terrier.
38. My all-time favorite TV show Friends.
39. Ross is my favorite Friend.
40. The Other Sister is one of my favorite movies.
41. I enjoy Maruchan Ramen.
42. I like surprises.
43. I like to surprise people.
44. My first car was a 1994 Nissan Sentra.
45. I do not like shopping at Wal-mart.
46. I'm a knitter.
47. I like to knit dog sweaters.
48. Daisy Duck is my favorite Disney character.
49. My first cats name was Cali.
50. I like Pear Cider.
51. I like BJ's Berry Cider.
52. I don't like Winnie the Pooh.
53. My cell phone is pink.
54. I am a San Diego native.
55. My favorite coffee drink is a white mocha.
56. My mom is from Massachusetts.
57. I do not have any extended family in San Diego.
58. All of my immediate family lives in San Diego.
59. I have three nephews.
60. I've been in the visitors locker room at Chase Field, home of the Diamondbacks.
61. I had my first post-divorce boyfriend this year.
62. I like to do laundry.
63. I played tennis in high school.
64. I am a soprano.
65. I miss being married.
66. I hated the movie Ready to Wear.
67. I have not seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies.
68. I have blue, green, brown and yellow in my eyes.
69. When I was a child I was petrified of dogs.
70. My mother was the only member of her family the left New England.
71. I love to watch old game shows.
72. I like my freckles.
73. I assist in my churches junior and senior high Sunday school class.
74. I have over a dozen Cabbage Patch Kids.
75. I have not watched a full news cast since October 2001.
76. I am allergic to walnuts.
77. I've broken three toes and one of my wrists.
78. I would really like to work with animals.
79. Even though I'm pretty sure I will not get to have kids, I know what I want to name my first born.
80. My dream car is a red 1957 Corvette.
81. I carry my camera at all times.
82. I love to get mail.
83. One of my favorite vacations was Grand Cayman.
84. Another of my favorite vacations was Maui.
85. I like chocolate old fashioned donuts.
86. In junior high I played the flute.
87. I don't like to clean.
88. I want to live in New England for a year.
89. I enjoy country music.
90. I prefer silver to gold.
91. I sleep more soundly with my bed against a wall.
92. Gerbera daisies are my favorite flower.
93. I was a Cast Member at The Disney Store in Fashion Valley.
94. My hair has not been it's natural color since 1994.
95. Winter is my favorite time of year.
96. I can't stand silence.
97. I have never taken any illegal drug.
98. When I was a kid my brother hamster walked through a fan in the middle of the night.
99. I like the smell of leather.
100. My first famous crush was Donnie Wahlberg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home