The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

October 18, 2006

Up and Down

Today was an up and a down sort of day.

Up

I finally got my car. I drove home tonight in a Vista Blue 2007 Ford Escape. She's so purdy. Her name is Dory. (If you don't know why, you need to watch Finding Nemo.)

Down
Today my very good friend Janet's father lost his battle with cancer. I will remember him as a kind, funny, friendly, giving man, a devoted husband and a loving father. I am blessed for knowing him.

Please keep Janet and her family in your prayers.

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 23, 2006 4:19:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Laura, I'm so sad now. Please give Janet and Wilma hugs for me, if you see them.

Are there any arrangements for a service?

Oh man, Lee and I were just talking about him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home