The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

October 11, 2006

Stressed Out

I am so stressed out right now.

Reason 1:
The car I have my heart set on is the Toyota Matrix.
Side curtain airbags are not standard on the Matrix. Recent experience has made me a believer in the side curtain airbag.
I have been in touch with several dealerships. Currently two dealerships are searching for the Matrix that meets my requirements. Neither is having much luck.
I have not even considered another car. I don't want to consider another car.
(stomping my feet and whining) Find me a Matrix in Indigo Ink with side curtain airbags!
*deep breath*

Reason 2:
My insurance covers my rental car for 20 days. That 20 days ended Sunday. As of Monday I am responsible for the charges. Since the accident has been officially ruled not my fault, I will be reimbursed for the rental fees incurred. Notice that word reimbursed. So I have to come up with the money to cover this rental. After I've returned and paid for the rental, I submit the receipts to both insurance companies involved and wait for a check. How long will that take?! I'm not made of money!

Reason 3:
Also rental related. Enterprise called me today and told me that since my insurance is no longer paying for the rental, I have to put down a deposit. They want $200 tomorrow or I have to return the car. Like I've got $200 just sitting around! I find it quite unreasonable of Enterprise to tell me, with out any warning, that I need to give them $200 by tomorrow or turn in the car.
Easing my stress a little is this department is my dad. He is going to go down to the office tomorrow to put down the $200.

ARGH!!! Can I just rewind time, go another way out of that parking lot and keep my trusty Jesse???

1 Comments:

At Thursday, October 12, 2006 10:17:00 AM , Blogger aimee said...

I understand in some ways. I'm really stressed out too. Partially due to a new car. Partially due to a lack of employment. Blah blah blah. So I understand. I'm sure it will get better though... for the both of us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home