The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

October 05, 2006

R.I.P. Jesse

A quick update:

Jesse is indeed, to quote the insurance inspector, "a total loss". (sniffle, sniffle)

I am doing well. The pains in my neck and back have dulled a lot. Mostly the issues are at night after I've been active all day.

It looks like I can expect my settlement check next week. Please pray for the timing on that. My rental runs out Monday. It would be great to not have to spend any money continuing the rental.

The cars I am considering most seriously are the Toyota Matrix and the Mazda 3. I want another hatchback. My Ford Focus hatchback, Jesse, served me well but I think I want to try something new.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, October 07, 2006 1:51:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Too bad about Jesse. :(

I like the Mazda 3. I haven't seen it in person though. I did see the Matrix, it's cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home