The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

August 17, 2006

Movie Quote Monday

Okay, so it's Thursday but this is the first time net time I've had all week.

BFF Traci knew last weeks but for some reason could not post. She called me with the answer: Scream.

This weeks words...

"My nerves are shot. This is a catastrophe! What would her father say? I'll tell you what her father'd say. He'd say he's gonna kill himself a crab, that's what her father'd say! I'm gonna march meself home and tell him right this minute"

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 18, 2006 8:40:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, this one I know!! It's The Little Mermaid! Yay!

:)

 
At Saturday, August 19, 2006 11:35:00 PM , Blogger Daisy Ditzy Do said...

That's correct Ray!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home