The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

September 18, 2006

My Poor Jesse

My sweet Jesse has been hurt.
Monday night about 6pm I was exiting Parkway Plaza when another driver coming out of one of the isles of cars slammed into me from the side. Just looking at this picture is making me teary for her.


She was towed away. She's spending the night in, what I pictured to be, a sad dirty little lot with a bunch of other injured cars.




Praise God for his protection and the creation of side curtain air bags. I very clearly felt my head slam into that airbag. I am positive, if that had not been there I would not have gotten out of that car under my own power.

I am okay. I managed to walk away with only whiplash and soreness on my left side.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:13:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Jesse! Thats so sad... glad your okay.

 
At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 11:36:00 PM , Blogger aimee said...

Wow. I'm glad you're okay!!!! Give Jesse my best. :(

 
At Saturday, September 23, 2006 11:46:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That's terrible!! I'm glad you're ok!

 
At Saturday, September 23, 2006 11:47:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Praise God!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home