The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

August 12, 2006

If you don't know me by now...

(in my best dramatic singing voice) you will never never never now me!
Oh Sorry
Just read this :o)


1. First name? Laura

2. Where you named after anyone? Some aunt on one side and a great grandmother on the other. I can't keep it straight.

3. When did you last cry? I got a little choked up over a very sweet email from a coworker yesterday.

4. Do you like your handwriting? NO!

5. What's your favorite lunch meat? Chicken

6. Kids? Hopefully... before my eggs and I get to old and shrivel up

7. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Yes. I think I would often be confused by my sarcasm though.

8. Do you have a journal? No. Only people that want to get caught put things in writing. tehehe ;o)

9. Do you still have your tonsils? They may have been taken that one night when I woke up in a...well, you don't need to know that. Yes. Yes, I am pretty sure I still have them.

10. Would you bungee jump? How much am I being paid?

11. What is your favorite cereal? Cocoa Pebbles. Not that Cocoa Krispies crap.

12. Do you untie your shoes to take them off? I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too lazy for that.

13. Do you think you are strong? Stronger then average.

14. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? the Dryer's Dreamery with all the peanut butter

15. What is your shoe size? 9 You know what they say about girls with size 9 feet?... Really do you know? I haven't heard.

16. Red or Pink? PINK! Maybe red too if you mix a little white in with it. Oh wait! That's pink.

17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My body (thank you very much big jerk at the stop light!)

18. Who do you miss the most? Team Texas (Rick and Traci)

19. Last thing you ate? Skittles

20. What are you listening to right now? K-Love online

21. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Bright pink for my love of pink and my abrasive tendencies

22. Favorite smell? hot rain

23. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? The last person I used my phone to talk to was Rick, via text message.

24. The first thing you notice about someone you are attracted to? Smile

25. Do you like the person that sent you this? Yes (the fact that she is my supervisor had absolutely no influence on my answer)

26. Favorite soft drink? Root Beer

27. Favorite sport? to watch: baseball (if this were football season I probably would have said football) to play: tennis (I am way out of practice)

28. Eye color? Green

29. Hat size? kinda big

30. Do you wear contacts? No

31. Favorite food? As my friend Donna has put it... It is so unfair to all the other foods to pick just one

32. Scary movies or happy endings? Always the happy ending.

33. Last movie you watched in the theater? Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

34. What color shirt are you wearing? a black and white mickey night shirt

35. Summer or Winter? Winter

36. Hugs or kisses? Both

37. Favorite dessert? Again I must refer to Donna's brilliant observation... It would not be fair to all the other desserts for me to pick just one

38. Who is most likely to share thier own answers to all these questions? Hopefully, Rick

39. What books are you reading? The last book I read was Life Lessons Learned While Shopping
40. What's on your mouse pad? my mouse

41. What did you watch on tv last night? Entourage

42. Favorite sound? my cat's meow

43. Rolling Stones or Beatles? That is really like choosing between moldy leftovers and dirty diapers. I am really not a fan of either one.

44. What is the farthest you have been from home? Grand Cayman

45. What's your special talent? misunderstanding things

46. When and where were you born? March 12, 1976 at Kaiser hospital on Zion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home