The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

July 18, 2006

Summer Weekend Fun

Happy Summer Y'all!
I had the best summer weekend.

My BFF Traci is in town from Texas. We spent Friday it Mission Beach.

That big girl between Traci and I is Traci's daughter, Natalie rae. I can't beleive she's almost 2 already! She is so sweet. This was her first beach day. She was not really keen on the whole beach scene. The first time Traci put her down to walk on the sand she immediately reached up and began begging "UP! UP! UP!" She obviously has not heard about sand between the toes being theraputic.



She did a little better on the packed sand closer to the water's edge.



This is the first time Traci put her down in the water. Now I know she looks like she is attempting to climb Traci while keeping one eye on the water but she really did touch it and check it out before the " UP! UP! UP!"



Once we had traumatized her enough with the water we spent some time on the towels just sunin' and chillin'.

*GHAW* There's more. Why can't I load anymore pictures?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home