The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

February 20, 2006

Movie Quote Monday

This is the first installment of Movie Quote Monday. I am sort of a movie line Rain Man. I use movie quotes on a daily basis. Yup, I'm a freak.
Every Monday I will post a movie quote. Take a guess at the movie. Do you like the movie? Do you hate the movie? Did the quote make you laugh? Get the idea? Around Wednesday or so I will put the answer in the comments. Enjoy.

In what movie did a muscular mass of manhood say this:

"You almost had me? You never had me. You never had your car."

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 4:36:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have no idea!

 
At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 7:15:00 AM , Blogger Daisy Ditzy Do said...

The movie is The Fast and the Furious. The words were spoken by Vin Diesel. YUMM!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home