The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

January 28, 2006

New Years

Hey! I didn't tell you how fantastic my New Years was!
I spent New Years in Ontario Canada.

My very sweet, fun, kind and all together wonderful friends, Teena and Frank, allowed me to invaded their home for New Years. They even had a New Years party in my honor. (that's what I like to think. don't burst my bubble.) It was so much fun. Their friends are as fabulous as they are. AND there was BOOZE! (if that last sentence is odd to you, you may need to refer to October 14th's "Boozin' It Up") I got to try all kinds of new drinks. And Jell-O shots, oh the Jell-O shots.
It was the best New Years ever!


What I wished for most before my trip was snow. I am a San Diego native. I have very limited snow experience. I got my wish! It snowed the whole first day I was there. It was so great! I even took Pluto, the family pooch, for a walk in the snow. I slipped and fell on the ice twice. Both times I just giggled and got back up. That was the best walk ever! I don't know how long we were gone but apparently people don't usually walk in the snow for that long because Frank came out looking for us just in case we'd gotten lost. LOL
Just look at the beautiful snow!
Look Faythe! I have a snow picture now!


The fabulous trip even included a Friends-athon!


Thank you again Teena, Frank and Pluto! I am so looking forward to another visit!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, January 29, 2006 12:35:00 AM , Blogger Faythe said...

That's so awesome that you got to experience snow! I'm envious that you got to go to Canada and have a great New Years! It sounds like you had a lot of fun, which is exactly how New Year's Eve should be.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home