The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

January 26, 2006

Some things men should know

I was listening to Jeff & Jer at work this week when Jerry shared with us 56 things MEN need to know about WOMEN. I found myself rather shamefully agreeing with most of them. Not all mind you, but most of them. Here are some of my favorites:


  • A girl would prefer to get a $100 gift from Tiffany & Co. than a $500 gift from Macy's. Why? Because her friends will ask where she got it.

There is just something about that box. I do enjoy a little something from Tiffany.

  • Women always want to believe what you're saying is true.

This is all together too true about me. I really want to believe that you would not lie to me.

  • The most painless way to end an argument; Let her win.

Learn this. Know this. Remember this. Honestly if I am wrong I will realize it. Hey, then I'll like you even more for letting me win.

  • When a women tells you her problems, she does not want you to offer solutions.

This can not be stressed enough. we do not want you to solve our problems. Just listen and sympathize. It's so simple really.

  • Girls don't want to date doormats. So make her proud and refuse to give up bowling night with the guys.

I agree with this about 50%. Every once in a while it feels good to be chosen over 'bowling night with the guys'.

  • The minute she decides she's even mildly interested in you, she starts making mental pictures of what your kids would look like and imagining her first name with your last.

So True!

3 Comments:

At Friday, January 27, 2006 9:08:00 AM , Blogger aimee said...

Hmm... I agree with some... but I gotta say that I would much rather have $500 at Macy's... or even Target! Until I get rich or something. :)
Who are these guys that give that???

 
At Friday, January 27, 2006 12:11:00 PM , Blogger Faythe said...

I would say the last one is true IF you are the type that wants to be married and have kids. If you're not, like me, then that doesn't happen. Especially if you don't plan on changing your last name because his last name is awful--or just prefer to keep your own name.

But, boy that one about not wanting them to solve your problem and just listen--SPOT ON!

 
At Friday, January 27, 2006 1:55:00 PM , Blogger Daisy Ditzy Do said...

Aimee- If I were doing the shopping I'd want the $500 to spend at Macy's but as a gift it's definitely the Tiffany & Co.

Faythe- I agree. I am that girl that will change her name.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home