The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

February 18, 2006

Look what I made!


I have made my first dog sweater! Isn't it cute?!

It was super easy. I got this book, Stylish Knits for Dogs: 36 Projects to Knit in a Weekend. It has very basic patterns that are so easy to understand. They also leave a lot of room for creativity. Your favorite stitches can easily be worked into them.

This sweater is for a black toy poodle at work. She will look just smashing in it. My next sweater will be for her sister. I'm using the same basic pattern but knitting the body with a seed stitch and making the neck just ribbed, not a turtle neck. I'll post a picture of that one when I'm done.





3 Comments:

At Saturday, February 18, 2006 11:12:00 PM , Blogger Faythe said...

OMG!! That sweater is too cute!! I bet that'd look really great on a cat, too...If you could get a cat to hold still long enough.

 
At Saturday, February 18, 2006 11:56:00 PM , Blogger Daisy Ditzy Do said...

I am going to make one for my cat too. he he he :o) Don't tell him.

 
At Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:58:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You know, my Mom's dog Peanut would love a sweater! We need to talk!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home