The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

December 28, 2005

A little Christmas booty

Some of my blogging friends have shared some of their Christmas booty so I shall do the same.
I've not fully had my Christmas yet. One of my brothers decided that he and his wife and son would go on a cruise with some friends for Christmas. It's a bit of a touchy subject with the rest of the family, so I'll just say that the rest of Christmas will be held tomorrow night and leave it at that.

Among the adults in my family we do a name draw and shop only for the person that we draw. It seems one of the two that went on the cruise drew my name so I have not gotten that stuff yet. Somehow though my handsome and kind Berlioz did some shopping for me. He got me this lovely bear:

It's cute right? I see it as a little frightening. Could this be a glimpse into my future? Am I going to be a lonely old lady knitting and carrying my cat around in a bag?
Allow me to clarify, the bear is cute but GOOD GOD is this going to be me?!

I also received this cuddly pink throw from Santa.

On one side it is a sort of sheep skin (I guess that is what you would call it) the other side is fleece and the trim is fur. It sounds a bit weird I know, but it is very soft and warm.
It only took about 2 minutes for B-Dawg to get cozy on his new blanket. I have to wait for him to get hungry or hear a noise outside in order to get to use it. It's okay though, he purrs while he's on it. I love that sound.

I'll share the other booty with you later.

Oh! Oh! Oh! I almost forgot...

Berlioz also got me The Best and Worst of American Idol dvd. I really liked seeing the auditions again. I had not seen Kelly Clarkson's audition before. She was great right from the beginning. The interviews tend to go on and on and on. It would be better if Paula talked a bit less. It was about half good stuff and half yeah whatever, skip.
Thank you Berlioz

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 28, 2005 7:17:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Berlioz is cool!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home