The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

March 07, 2006

American Idol Girls

I don't have any pictures this time. I made notes as the show went on and here they are:

Paris ~ Not a good song for her. I didn't like it at all. The judges like it more then I did.

Lisa ~ She has weird brows when she sings. I don't know if I like the straight hair. It's not even really straight. It still has some ripples in it. She sounds good. She can stay.

I would really like it if I could skip Paula's comments.

Melissa ~ Sounds great. Like the look. I like the way she took that song on. This maybe the first time I have disagreed with Simon.

Kinnik ~ Am I the only on wondering why she thinks I'd be surprised to know that she likes chitlins? She sounds terrible. Off key a lot.

I hate it when Paula just tells them that they look great rather then telling them that they sucked.

UGH! Kinnik tries a little joke at the end about the only sharp thing next week will be her outfit. Ick! get off!

commercial ~ I like the Miss Piggy Cheesy Bites commercial. It's cute.

Katharine ~ ICK! Did we have to bring up Constantine? I did NOT like him. She sounds really great. She looks very relaxed too. I also notice that she does not feel the need to make a big show of her clothes. She's just wearing jeans and a black t-shirt sort of top. I like that about her.

Ayla ~ What is up with her hair?! and those pants? Don't love the song or the performance.

Mandisa ~ The get up and sing it with me ladies thing was a bit much. The judges loved it. I thought, eh whatever.

Kellie ~ The low stuff in the beginning was not great but she got better when the song kicked up higher. Too funny. Simon just called her a naughty little minx and she has no idea what that means. Ryan told her that was a good thing from Simon and she exclaimed "okay, I'm a mink!" Too funny. Ryan is cracking up as we cut to the recap.

I hope Kinnik goes. Other then that I really don't know.

Maybe next time I will remember to make note of what they are singing. Oh, well. I am no Faythe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home