The Life of Daisy Ditzy Do

February 17, 2008

Very Long Time No Post

Hiya! It's been a VERY long time since I've posted. Does anyone even check this anymore? Well, I hope so. Here I am.



I see that the last post about Berlioz was after his first surgery. He had another surgery to remove the same kind of tumors about 6 months later. He's doing great now. He's had so much skin removed that his belly fur has been pulled up to his side and the stripe that went straight down his back dips to the side a bit. It's cute though. It adds to his character.










The family news of late has not been as good. We've learned that my nephew, we'll call him Mr. X, has Metachomatic Leukodystrophy. We knew something was not right about Mr. X but...Woah. It's a hard thing to get my mind around. It's hard to look at Family portraits and realize that one day in the not to distant future there will be one less person in the picture. You're just not supposed to lose the little ones. Ya know?





Work is good. I'm approaching my fourth anniversary with No Fear Inc. I've learned a lot from the job. I'm hoping to move on and open my own pet sitting business this year. I've been pet sitting on the side for about a year now. I am much happier taking care of my animal clients then sitting in a cubicle. Say a prayer or keep your fingers crossed (whichever you prefer) that I can make that a smooth transition.



That's Kung Fu. We like to walk on the Carlsbad coast.

So there's the sum up of the life of DaisyDitzyDo right now. I promise I will post again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home